BBYRA Crew Listing (available to race)
If you would like to be listed on this page, use our
Contact Form. Please be advised that we do delete listings over 6 months old for the purpose of keeping our list updated with current info for Skippers needing crew. Thank you for participating.
Other pages available
Boats Needing Crew Crew Needing Boat Boats Parts for Sale
Current crew available (listings valid for 6 months)
Matthew J. Sears 954.479.4743 've sailed J105's for Thursday night beer can race's out of long beach. I'm 6'1" 150 lbs. I sailed an Olson 30 for 4.5 yrs in Long Beach Raceweek's, Turkey Day regatta's, and Midwinters Regatta's. Sailed it every other week for almost 5 years.
-My sailing experience starts at 11 years old with dinghies sailboats; then as a skipper on racing boats and finally delivering and chartering. I have raced J24, J30, J35 and Soling in diference position on board and this alow me to be in any position. I recently moved to Miami and I want to go back to races. I speak Spanish and english. Fair winds! 786 2019652 email@example.com
Will Price - Extremely experienced crew available . Recently relocated from Newport Rhode Island presently living in Islamorada Florida. 20 years plus experience in one design and handicap yacht racing. I have a vast knowledge of racing on Etchells ,Stars ,Melges 24/32's J24/111/120/44/35/ ect. Farr 30/395/40s ,AC12 meter(US23 Heritage) and several custom 40 to 60 footers. I have participated in many successful campaigns on a World,National and local level in Newport, Block Island, Annapolis, Miami, Key West, St. Pete /Tampa, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, Sardinia, Hawaii and San Francisco. My strengths are trimming and tactics (bow and driving are not a problem either). I am primarily interested in one design(Etchells#1) racing in the Miami area but I am willing to travel to regattas. I can provide references from North, Quantum, Doyle,Lewmar,Navtec as well as many owners.
Six-foot 185+- pounds very laid-back fun-loving person with the will to win and have a good time with it.My turn on's are windy days good crew work and lots of fun . My turn off's are yelling arguing and fighting I don't play that game so if you want somebody who can be an asset to your crew please feel free to contact me at 860-876-6448/email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Levick 603-724-5659 Intermediate crew, looking for a boat to race on. Experience sailing (owning) I-14's and racing 420's on Lake Champlain. and some PHRF out of Bristol. Ri-25, recently moved here for graduate school and eager to get out on the water in any capacity! (08/14)
- Nick Copeland email@example.com 3055049349 Quite experienced & enthusiastic yacht racer / crew member. Can cover varied tasks on board from spinnaker & genoa hoisting / trim, helm, bow, galley slave etc. Member of Royal Ocean Racing Club (RORC UK), and Coastal Skipper qualified. Keen on off-shore / passages as well. Recently moved to the Grove and keen to get involved out on water! Nick Copeland
- Jenn Stone Jstone.firstname.lastname@example.org 978-430-0174 just moved here from Newport RI. I usually sail offshore and PHRF. I just want to get on the water so I'm game for anything. I used to teach sailing and went to a Maritime college. I can usually fit into any position on the boat. I like mid and trimming spin. But anything to get me on the water :)
- Elizabeth Chambers I just graduated from college of Charleston. I sailed on the team for four years and was the A women's skipper. I have worked on a yacht and also participated in numerous Wednesday night and other big boat series. I just moved to Miami for graduate school and would love to get back out on the water! Please contact me at 843-327-7732.
- Javier Diaz (786) 523-1359 I have always been intrigued in racing sail boats. I thrive in competition! I am a fairly quick learner, athletic, in tremendous shape. Classy, witty, very respectable, loyal, and have a heart the size of Texas. I get along with EVERYONE and would make a great addition to any race team looking for a member on their team.
- Derek Ramga email@example.com 2129918190 I am 6'5 215lbs very athletic and want to master sailing. I am eager to be learn and am an excellent listener ready to take instruction. I have completed the Coconut Grove Sailing course under Richard Crisler and would like to gain a bit more experience before being tested for my license. call or e mail anytime. I can be ready at a moments notice.
- Daniel O'farrill firstname.lastname@example.org 7868034061 Type of boats experiences: oceanic boats, tp 52, farr 40, j/24 laser , and club 420 , I'm driver, trimmer, main sail and foredeck, i am 15 years old and ready to win
- Dan Littell - Young, strong, skilled and eager to win! 30 years old, originally from Miami and been out on the bay since way before I can remember. Served in the Navy, currently an accountant of 10 year and been sailing since 2007. First sailed aboard Rim Shot with Russell Dunn for a season. Most recently sailed 1st place with Gran Cru in the Lauderdale to Key West; 3rd place in the Lime Cup with Mystico. Sailed mostly BBYRA but would love to do the Abacos and more long haul sailing. Looking for a competitive boat to sail on. If I'm racing I want to race, cursing is something I love to do but it's not racing. Don't mind practicing and putting in the extra effort to win a race and be #1. I'm registered with ISAF. I've held all positions on crew, my strongest being Jib Sheet, my weakest being Helmsman. Served as foredeck bowman & Main on Rim Shot; jib sheet on Gran Cru; and jib sheet on Mystico. Love to sail and looking to be part of your winning team. 786-529-1433 email@example.com
- SCOTT SMITH SOLING CREW (ONLY) CBYRA SSA RELIEF NAVIGATOR (CLASS A) 202 841 8730 SCOTTGRAHAM30@GMAIL.COM
- Nicolas Gallo 3056478463 (26, 6'4" 180) Ngall014@fiu.edu FIU Engineering student. I have only sailed a few times a few years back so I am a completely newbie. I am eager to learn and to help with whatever I can.
- Brian McNiel firstname.lastname@example.org 850-687-2231 38 6'2" 225lbs I've crew experience on J24's foredeck. I have owned several sailboats the last one being an Erwin 25 I sailed fj's in college at The University of Texas I can be available on Weekends and can make Weekdays to with notice. Let's get out on the water.
- Rob Dunakin Experience I learned on a Venture 24 when i was 8. I have moderate experience (sailed overnight once) and willing to learn what I do not know. I am a quick learner. Contact information text or call 954-646-1695 I work 9-5 but am a bit flexible if necessary.
- Kevin L. Samuel Experience: none/ avid swimmer (regular @ Haulover) no crew experience Contact information: (305) 529-1903 email@example.com Participated in Miami Sailing Week opening reception (yesterday 3/3/14) . Was told by a SLAM representative to contact BBYRA for opportunities to learn. Black male 6'1" 203lbs Miami native lived overseas for a number of years (Africa). Interested in learning how to navigate these waters.
- Humberto Zepeda , have been sailing 5 yrs. , J24s and match racing j22s would love to join as crew , 305 7874181
- Sebastian Rodriguez, 30 Experience: some but not a lot, but willing to learn and give you a hand as mate the next time you need to move a boat or as ballast during a regatta. Contact information: 954 789 1792
- Patrick O'Reilly I recently moved from the Houston area where I did club PHRF racing on my Cal 24. I have also done some one design racing on J Boats and Vipers. I would like to find a boat to crew on during races. firstname.lastname@example.org 832-454-2858
- Angela Blancas Experience - Basic course Contact information 786 3990300